[Mailman-Users] Mailman docker container (Apache, Postfix on Ubuntu 14.04)

realcr realcr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 21:00:19 CET 2014

Hi,
It took me about a week to get a working setup of Mailman inside Docker
(Apache, Postfix on Ubuntu 14.04). I learned a lot from reading past
messages on this list and I thought I could contribute back somehow.

The full working setup could be found here:
https://github.com/realcr/mailman_docker

It really works out of the box. You just fill in the configuration files
and you have a working mailman server. (Including the ability to backup and
restore).

I'm pretty new to this, and there must be some things I have overlooked. If
you see them, please tell me. I hope that you will find it useful.

Regards,
real.