[Mailman-Users] archiving an other list

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Nov 20 17:21:44 CET 2014

Hello :-)

I'm a happy mailman admin :-)

But I have an extra problem. A group I read but don't manage (video
oriented) have a mailing list which is not archived. The only reason is
that nobody there knows how to archive it, and I have no way to access
myself they server (nor really wants to).

so I wonder if I could use my mailman instance, for example creating a
dummy mailing list with only me as subscriber to send it every mail from
my group and have it archived (of course with the group owner consent).

is there anything I can do not to break anything :-)

thanks
jdd