[Mailman-Users] Spamassassin content preview ending up posted to list

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Nov 5 22:03:42 CET 2014

I had a complaint yesterday that a URL in a posting to our list had become corrupted - one of the dots in the domain name had been dropped.

Looking at the original message in the moderation alert email, it looks ok to me, but I can see that the dot has been dropped in the content preview in the X-Ham-Report header which I think spamassassin has inserted. This header has multiple lines, including blank lines, and I'm wondering if it's confusing mailman.

Has anyone else seen this, and is there a way to stop it happening?

Peter Shute