[Mailman-Users] Logo in posts

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:18:22 CEST 2014

On 29 May 2014 17:49, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:

> Odhiambo Washington writes:
>
>  > I have read the FAQs so I don't believe I missed one, but it could be
>  > possible. Is there a way, with full personalization, that I can include
>  > logo in posts on a list? A remote possibility...
>
> Whose logo?  The list's or the user's?  Where do you want this logo to
> appear?  Do you use HTML messages?

An organization is 'sponsoring' a list and wanted to have their logo
included on all messages on the list. I understand that this means the list
has to somehow modify the message as it leaves going to subscribers.
As regards "convert_html_to_plaintext" I can have that disabled if it will
allow me to include the sponsor's logo somewhere in the body of the
message, but footer is best option.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,