[Mailman-Users] multiple mailing list passwords

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu May 29 07:24:23 CEST 2014

Tanstaafl writes:

 > You can create multiple accounts for the same URL with passwordmaker, so
 > I think you just don';t understand totally how it works.

I have no clue what you're talking about.  The OP shares a password
with several other users, and does not have the right to change it, or
to ask others to change their workflows.  You need to explain how
passwordmaker can do its thing for an *existing* account *and
password*, or it's a non-starter for him.