[Mailman-Users] Inserting List address into CC: of received posts

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu May 29 05:06:28 CEST 2014

On 05/28/2014 11:18 AM, Barry Gates wrote:

> I run a cancer support group.  Is there some way to append the list address
> appended to "CC" of incoming messages?  I would like my members to simply
> "Reply to all" and share response with the others in the group.

Generally, the list address is in the To: header of the mail and "reply
all" will include the list. The only case in which the list address ids
not in To: is on a "fully personalized" list, and in this case, Mailman
puts the list address in Cc:.

I don't understand what the problem is - "reply all" should always
include the list. If it doesn't in your case, what MUA (mail client) are
you using?