[Mailman-Users] Yahoo Groups' From munging and X-Original-From

Mark Rousell markr at signal100.com
Mon May 26 08:35:56 CEST 2014

On 26/05/2014 07:24, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> John Levine writes:
>
>  > This is one of the most annoying things about Yahoo and AOL's misuse
>  > of DMARC -- they're practically forcing people to use hacks to show
>  > unauthenticated fake From: lines.
>
> Not only that, they're doing it themselves. :-(

To be fair, they are only including X-Original-From in their mail lists.
No one actually parses it yet as far as I know.

It's up to mail client developers and addon developers to start parsing
it in some way. But this is inevitable, isn't it...

--
Mark Rousell

PGP public key: http://www.signal100.com/markr/pgp
Key ID: C9C5C162