[Mailman-Users] Digest option for Yahoo and AOL subscribers?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun May 25 00:22:01 CEST 2014

Allan Hansen writes:

 > I just realized that setting the digest option could be a temporary
 > solution for my Yahoo and AOL subscribers

Just make sure you set it for *all* users, not just those using Yahoo!
and AOL.  The important thing is that non-AOL/Yahoo! subscribers be
protected from the denial of service attack that the DMARC "p=reject"
policy induces.  You must also make it clear that changing their own
setting back is likely to result in them losing posts and getting
booted off the list.

Also be prepared for a spate of posts that break threading because
both subject and reference message IDs refer to the digest message
rather than the actual posts.

Steve