[Mailman-Users] Changing parameters for one [or many] users from the command line

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Thu May 22 03:11:07 CEST 2014

I'd like to change several of the parameters [digest, nomail, etc] for a
bunch of users on one of my lists.  I've looked through the list of
commands in /bin and I don't see a way to modify the parameter settings
from the command line [and it'll be real tedious to do it one at a time
from the admin interface].  Is there a way to do it?

Thanks!
   /bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA