[Mailman-Users] Remove user from all list approved senders list

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sat May 17 11:20:52 CEST 2014

> On 17 May 2014, at 5:14 pm, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:
>
> Peter Shute writes:
>
>> Thanks, found it. I didn't realise there were sub menus for that stuff.
>
> That's not good.  Is there something we could do to help make it
> obvious that (many) more settings are accessible?

Probably not necessary. I've only had an admin password for a few days, so I'm still not familiar with the interface. I found the reference to "sub categories" in the manual, but took a while to work out their parameters weren't just listed on the main Privacy section.

I do think it's slightly unusual to have a multicolumn menu expanding out like that, so perhaps other newbies haven't spotted them too. Hiding them doesn't really save a lot of space in the menu.

Peter Shute