[Mailman-Users] reply_goes_to_list broken in 2.1.18-1?

Gibbs, David david at midrange.com
Fri May 16 16:26:56 CEST 2014

On 5/15/2014 7:23 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Unfortunately, there's nothing there that helps me understand the
> cause of the issue.

OK.

I'll setup a sandbox install over the weekend and reproduce the issue.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2014 Chicagoland Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, and advocacy.  Sponsor me by visiting http://email.diabetessucks.net. Any amount is appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit http://email.diabetessucks.net/mapdonations.php for an interactive map (it's a geeky thing).