[Mailman-Users] Executive summary of DMARC issues

Larry Finch finches at portadmiral.org
Wed May 14 22:33:27 CEST 2014

On May 14, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Barry S. Finkel <bsfinkel at att.net> wrote:

> Is this also true?
>
> Users from DMARC-reject domains send mail to mailing lists, and the
> resulting mail from the mailing list is rejected.  Enough rejections
> can cause the mailing list possibly to be blacklisted for sending lots
> of "spam" mail.

I would expect it to be true, however I cannot confirm as I have set all AOL and Yahoo accounts to moderated so the problem doesn’t arise. We then resend the message as a forward from one of the moderators. And suggest (strongly) that the user switch from AOL or Yahoo to a list-friendly email provider.

best regards,
Larry

Note: We do not currently use mailman. We use listserv, but are considering switching.

--
Larry Finch
finches at portadmiral.org