[Mailman-Users] MM 2.1.18-1 question

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue May 13 02:43:08 CEST 2014

On 05/12/2014 07:59 AM, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> My understanding is that MM 2.1.18-1 corrects a python version
> incompatibility in MM 2.1.18 and nothing more.

I did sneak in one additional change to fix
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1315970>, but it's very minor.
See the bug for details.

Otherwise, the only code change is to fix an issue with the Wrap Message
action and Python < 2.6.5 that causes all messages to which Wrap Message
applies to be shunted in OutgoingRunner processing.