[Mailman-Users] Yahoo forced browser update?

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Sun May 11 21:12:55 CEST 2014

Lindsay Haisley <fmouse at fmp.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about this?  And are there any connections
> between this forced browser update and Yahoo's DMARC implementation?

http://yahoomail.tumblr.com/post/85155936276/an-update-to-yahoo-mails-supported-browser-policy

1- Google Apps has the same policy, namely support the most recent 2
versions, or else you get the "basic" version of their product.

2- Possibly related to Yahoo's decision to stop honoring "Do Not Track"
browser settings, which Google also ignores, although I'm not aware of any
dependency there.

Joe Brennan