[Mailman-Users] Add PayPal to DNs publishing DMARC p=reject

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Thu May 8 05:05:51 CEST 2014

My experience is that for most lists, the members are chronically confused
about nearly everything having to do with addressing. Since very few list
members are going to be subscribed from different ISPs at the same time
(and those are apt to be the most expert) I don't expect this change (when
I can upgrade, I'm hostage to my ISP's cPanel support) will create any
*additional* confusion in the minds of the easily confused.

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com
kbiermank AIM
303 997 2749