[Mailman-Users] Add PayPal to DNs publishing DMARC p=reject

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed May 7 16:56:16 CEST 2014

Rob Lingelbach writes:

 > Is it possible the ‘personalize’ option moved elsewhere in
 > 2.1.18-1?  I’ve just updated to that version and don’t see it on
 > the Nondigest Options page.

Sorry, I haven't updated to 2.1.18-1 yet, I'm reading source and
missed a crucial qualification at the top of the suite.

Because personalization can consume a lot of resources, the site admin
needs to enable personalization with OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION
in mm_cfg.py, then it will show up on the admin site.

Steve