[Mailman-Users] DMARC and Reply-To lines with from_is_list munging.

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Tue May 6 23:52:58 CEST 2014

Is the existing change (making sure the poster's address is in the
reply-to) available in a patch? I checked launchpad but if it's there I
couldn't find it. I'd like to see if I can apply it to 2.1.17 while waiting
for cPanel to upgrade to 2.1.18.

FWIW, I'd vote against a rollback to the earlier behavior. I got several
complaints about the poster's email address going missing. So I ended up
setting first_strip_reply_to to "No," which of course is also a problem
because I have max_num_recipients set pretty low (4).

rac