[Mailman-Users] inn gateway

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue May 6 20:30:14 CEST 2014

On 05/06/2014 10:58 AM, jdd wrote:
> Le 06/05/2014 17:10, Mark Sapiro a écrit :
>
>> There is no problem with gate_news. gate_news says it delivered all 12
>> messages from the news group to the list.
>
> well... where are them?

Actually, I was mistaken. The log messages you posted say only that it
delivered message #12.

Have you looked at Mailman's vette, error and qrunner logs for clues as
to what may have happened to it?

Note that the log message

May 06 08:43:47 2014 (27035) posted to list linux-31:      12

was written immediately after that message was queued by gate_news in
Mailman's incoming queue, so it was "delivered" to the list.