[Mailman-Users] best way to reconfirm a list

Richard Shetron guest2 at sgeinc.com
Tue May 6 03:47:00 CEST 2014

I looked through the list admin manual and didn't see anything about
reconfirming a list.  Is there an easy way to have mailman reconfirm a list?

I have a list that has been in use for 5+years and all of a sudden maps
is saying I'm hitting a spam trap.  The list has not been added to in at
least 3+years.  Actually I have 2 lists that maps claims is hitting spam
traps, but neither list has been added to in at least 3+ years.  New
subscribers are asked to subscribe to a yahoo group instead.