[Mailman-Users] 2.1.18 internal documentation suggestions

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sat May 3 17:47:53 CEST 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-02 at 22:25 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 05/01/2014 11:29 PM, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> >
> > There may be a problem with being _too_ wordy in explaining
> > it.
>
> Yes, and I may have gone there ;)

Well I think you've pretty well covered the bases.  It may take a bit of
study on the part of list admins to understand it, but this is much
improved over what it was.

This is the kind of thing that people with experience in, or knowledge
of structured programming can explain rather succinctly in logical
pseudocode, but you're working with the more traditional prose style in
which the rest of Mailman's internal docs are written, and a certain
amount of redundant verbiage is probably inevitable.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works if you let it"
FMP Computer Services |