[Mailman-Users] Private mailing list reply watcher

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu May 1 00:42:36 CEST 2014

On 04/30/2014 07:33 AM, Tomas Babej wrote:

> I plan to write a script that will handle such cases in a generic way,
> however, I don't like reinventing the wheel. Does anybody know if this
> problem has already been solved?

What problem are you trying to solve? Remailing the reply from the list
archive to the original sender, or something else?

>From your Subject:, it seems you're looking for something that monitors
list traffic and in case of a message determined to be a reply to the
list with no Cc: to someone else, sends that message to the someone
else, but identifying to whom might be tricky. I'd be interested in what
you come up with.