[Mailman-Users] handler to auto detach attachment and link it to a website?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 28 16:48:33 CET 2014

On 03/28/2014 07:06 AM, Peter Shute wrote:
> Could someone please tell me which manual this scrub_nondigest option is described in? I didn't know mailman could do this.

It should be documented in the List Administrator's Manual
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Mailman+2.1+List+Administrators+Manual>,
but that manual is incomplete and it's not there.

The only documentation is in the web admin GUI on the Non-digest options
page at the (Details for scrub_nondigest) link.