[Mailman-Users] Messages addressed to Mailman lists are systematically diverted to predefined default email account

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 21 02:17:20 CET 2014

Please (re)read the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/tIA9>.

> So my ultimate question will simply be : has anyone ever succeeded in
> adequately deploying Mailman over a Plesk-based Linux server ? If this is
> the case, I would invite anyone who has done it before to let us know how
> they managed to make it work as expected.

The above referenced FAQ says in part "It is possible to trick Plesk
into recognizing newer versions installed manually but it's not for the
faint of heart."

There may be someone on this list that can tell you more than that, but
I can't.

The implication is you should use the Mailman packaged with Plesk and
follow Plesk's documentation and get help from Plesk resources, and
after you get that working you might consider trying to upgrade Mailman.