[Mailman-Users] Non-Members Get Messages

Peter Fiala - WCASA peterf at wcasa.org
Thu Mar 20 19:05:28 CET 2014

Mailman Community,

I've been a Mailman user for a few years but have never been able to figure out this mystery, which may be completely obvious I realize. Someone emails me and requests to be taken off the list. I go to remove them and they are not members. They confirm that they are not on the list under any other email address. How could this possibly happen?

Thanks anyone for your help.

Peter

Peter Fiala
Technology & Events Coordinator
Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault (WCASA)
2801 W. Beltline Hwy., Ste 202, Madison, WI 53713
Telephone: 608-257-1516; Direct: 608-284-5494
Fax: 608-257-2150
Website: www.wcasa.org<http://www.wcasa.org/>

Creating the Social Change Necessary to End Sexual Violence
Please consider a holiday gift to help us continue our important work into 2014.  You can make donations to WCASA directly online by visiting our website<http://www.wcasa.org/>.