[Mailman-Users] 'Dynamic' footer

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Mar 13 16:10:42 CET 2014

On Mar 13, 2014, at 09:40 AM, Rodti MacLeary wrote:

>If there's no current solution or workaround to this is it something that
>could be considered for Mailman 3?

This is planned for Mailman 3, and most of the infrastructure is there.  The
one bit that's missing is the ability to interpolate custom data into a custom
footer (we can handle retrieving a custom footer).

I've thought about how to handle the retrieval of data, but just haven't
gotten around to implementing it yet.  My thoughts would be to do an HTTP GET
call and require that to return JSON key/value data.

-Barry