[Mailman-Users] control delivery processes

DongInn Kim dikim at cs.indiana.edu
Wed Mar 5 01:17:12 CET 2014

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your help.

> It would help if you report the whole error that you're seeing, or if
> you're not able to find the error message, precisely what behavior
> leads you to think something's wrong.
The error message showed up at the log message and any new mails could not go through.
Mar  3 19:05:53 lion postfix/local[12378]: 847A5261380: to=<test-crest at crest.iu.edu>, relay=local, delay=0.14, delays=0.07/0.01/0/0.05, dsn=5.3.0, status=bounced (Command died with status 1: "/opt/mailman-2.1.15/mail/mailman post test-crest". Command output: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/opt/mailman-2.1.15/scripts/post", line 32, in <module>     from Mailman import mm_cfg   File "/opt/mailman-2.1.15/Mailman/mm_cfg.py", line 88, in <module>     if listname in ompi_list: NameError: name 'listname' is not defined )

> I'm guessing that the problem is that you have a large number of
> format elements without corresponding values to interpolate in the
> format string for DEFAULT_MSG_FOOTER.  Double all of the '%'
> characters except that corresponding to archive_url and you'll
> probably get the result you wan
I am not sure how to do this but Mark Sapiro gave me a good input to fix my problem on this.

Regards,

--
- DongInn