[Mailman-Users] A DMARC munging issue ... ?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jun 26 15:59:09 CEST 2014

On 06/26/2014 01:22 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:

> Thanks Mark. For the time being I have removed AOL and Yahoo from that
> spam filter and marked all such addresses as 'moderated'. I'm guessing
> though that allowing them through would still escape the DMARC munging -
> so I've told the list that it's no longer accepting posts from AOL or
> Yahoo.com.

With 2.1.18-1, if a post is held because it's from a moderated member
and is subsequently approved, dmarc_moderation_action will apply. If the
post is From: a p=reject domain and dmarc_moderation_action is Munge
>From or Wrap Message, those will apply to the post after approval and if
dmarc_moderation_action is Reject or Discard, that will be done before
the message is held for 'moderated member'.