[Mailman-Users] user configuration

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 20:00:05 CEST 2014

Dear Mark,

many thanks. Now i understand. If i use the archive to import mails from
Mbox-format, the header are cutted. I don't like this. Maybe, with the
digest mode it is the same. And for my needs to be able to actually
interaction it is not good for me.

I will try to ask the google-team how i can stop this stupid feature.
And if i get a positive answer i will send it to this list.

many greetings, willi
Panama City