[Mailman-Users] user configuration

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 18:54:18 CEST 2014

Dear Mark,

many thanks for you fast answer. But in this time, before i read your
answer, i search in the mailman documentation and i found this information.

With your answer now i know, what is going on.

I think, Goggle use the mail-message-id. Is it possible in the mailman,
to change the message-id of the mail?

Of course, independent from all, i have to disolve all my gmail
accounts. But it needs a little bit of time. With the archives i can
always see, what the list-server distribute. Because now, i know from
you, that this information is valid as a base.

thank you very much and many greetings, willi
Panama City