[Mailman-Users] list of lists mailman 2.1.9

Gonzalo Moya gemoya at inf.utfsm.cl
Sun Jun 15 20:32:01 CEST 2014

Hi
I have problems with list of lists..

I have a setup of mailman 2.1.9 and I have a list of lists like:

        ----- member-students

members-|

        ----- members-stuff

and more members-*

My question is:
How can the sublists accept all the post from list "members" without hold the messages ??
Example: I want to sent a message to "members" list, "members" accept it and all the subscriptors of subslists  automatically get the message.

I think something with 'accept_these_nonmembers' but don't know what because the messages don't have the sender name "members at whatever".

thanks!!