[Mailman-Users] Ignore DMARC bounces?

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 13:51:26 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Peter Shute <pshute at nuw.org.au> wrote:
> It probably(?) can't hurt, but what's the point if each bounce represents an undelivered message? Isn't it better to modify the messages so they don't bounce?

I'd be more inclined to remove the posting privileges of someone whose
posts produce more delivery failures than a normal user's.

Modifying the messages bothers me (and a lot of other people, as
indicated by the last dozen times similar conversations have been had,
about changing Reply-To and From and Subject and ...) and should be
the last resort.