[Mailman-Users] Digests not sending?

Craig Gaevert cgarch at sonic.net
Fri Jun 13 23:05:59 CEST 2014

I run a few mailing lists through the hosts at Sonic.net. They recently upgraded equipment and software from 2.1.11 to 2.1.18-1. After following the threads on the DMARC issue, I was certainly pleased to have this resolved. Now however, in spite of what I am fairly sure are the correct settings, since nothing else changed, digests are not triggering on a daily basis. AFAICT, the setting Digest_Send_Periodic is set to ‘Yes’ but nothing happens. As I don’t have access to the logs, it is difficult for me to figure out what’s going on. I do have a support ticket in with Sonic but thought perhaps posting here might lead to a pointer as to what the issue might be and I can refer same to them. Thanks much.

Craig Gaevert
Listmom
srcc-c-owner at lists.sonic.net
cgarch at sonic.net