[Mailman-Users] dmarc_moderation_action not working in 2.1.18

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Thu Jun 12 16:29:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've upgraded our Mailman installation to 2.1.18-1 recently and noticed
that the "dmarc_moderation_action" is not working.

We've setup a test list, and set the list to "Munge From" for
"dmarc_moderation_action". Upon sending a test message in from either one
of our Yahoo or AOL accounts the "From" field is being maintained as "
username at yahoo.com" or "username at aol.com" respectively.

The "vette" log is indicating that DMARC is being detected, and other logs
also report DMARC's existence, however the "Munge From" action is NOT being
taken.

*** I searched the archives prior to posting this message, and the topics
related to "dmarc_moderation_action" did not seem to cover exactly or
resolve my issue. If you require more info, please let me know. ***

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles
TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles at tpnsolutions.com