[Mailman-Users] Mailman init script doesn't work and webpage doesn't show list of lists

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:51:07 CEST 2014

Thanks to Mark and Steven, but it seems that the paths are consistent
between servers. I just inherited the server and need to get it on a
supported OS. Here is the old server info:

Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
mailman-2.1.12-17.fc13.i686

New server info:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago)
mailman-2.1.12-18.el6.x86_64

Any other ideas?

Thanks