[Mailman-Users] Yahoo - what chance of change now?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Tue Jun 10 05:08:58 CEST 2014

Based on that, it's here forever, but will only spread to other mailbox providers if they experience a surge in spoofing.

I'm interested to know what's in store because our current tactic is to reject new Yahoo and AOL subscribers, encourage existing ones to get new addresses, and to forward their messages by hand. This is obviously not going to work if other providers gradually start doing it too.

If our cpanel host ever upgrades then we'll be able to decide on a more permanent solution.

Peter Shute