[Mailman-Users] Export all subsribers

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Sun Jun 8 22:40:35 CEST 2014

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 08:11:54PM +0300, EyeLand wrote:
> Hello, on mailing list I have many emails on "Membership Management...
> - [Membership List]", how I can export all on txt file? Thank you.

>From the shell:

	~mailman/bin/list_members name-of-mailing-list

will put the list on stdout, so you could redirect it to a file
if you wish:

	~mailman/bin/list_members name-of-mailing-list > roster

If you have a number of mailing lists and want to dump them all, you
could use something along the lines of:

	#!/bin/csh

	set filelist = `~mailman/bin/list_lists -b`

	foreach i ($filelist)
		~mailman/bin/list_members $i > $i.roster
	end

which will create a series of files whose names consist of the
name of each mailing list suffixed with ".roster".

---rsk