[Mailman-Users] emails from mailman rejected with error "reject=550 Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged"

Abdullah Maskari al.maskari at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 16:58:02 CEST 2014

So it seems that my problem is that my mailman server attempts to
communicate with mailhost through mailhost's outward facing IP rather
than through its internal network IP, I have added an entry for mailhost
in the hosts file but sendmail still insists on communicating with
mailhost through mailhost's external IP. I am not sure how to change
this behaviour.

Abdullah