[Mailman-Users] emails from mailman rejected with error "reject=550 Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged"

Abdullah AL-Maskari al.maskari at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 22:43:35 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I should have probably mentioned that I have another instance of mailman
running on another server on the network and it is not having any
trouble sending mail through mailhost. The sendmail files I am using for
my mailman installation have been copied from the other server as the
whole idea is to migrate from the currently working server to the one I
built.

I will look at the spam filter configurations and my DNS but I dont see
how any of those systems could be broken if the original mailman server
is working fine.

Thanks
Abdullah