[Mailman-Users] Best method to interface Mailman3 from custom web application

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 13:58:33 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have built a simple mail control panel in PHP where I would like to be able to create new mailing lists, subscribe/unsubscribe members, etc. Now I was wondering what would be the best method for my control panel to do that? I am aware of the following methods:

- using SQL to directly speak with mailman3 database
- using the REST API

What would you recommend and are there any other alternatives?

Regards
ML