[Mailman-Users] Moving Archive Lists

McGregor, Donald (Don) (CIV) mcgredo at nps.edu
Tue Jul 22 00:37:41 CEST 2014

I had a server blow up on me. It’s dead, Jim, but I have backups of the /usr/local/mailman directory, and
I’m attempting to bring it up on a new box with a yum-supplied copy of mailman rather than the
old-fashioned hand install.

I’ve got the yum-supplied version configured, and can create new lists. But the old archive
lists, in the same directory with the same permissions, are not showing up. The yum-supplied
new mailman version is not the same as the version on the old server, and I can’t really bring
up the old server without some heroic measures.

Is there some pck database file I need to upgrade or massage to have the old lists
be recognized?