[Mailman-Users] Need help with mailman bug

iva.vianello at crorec.hr iva.vianello at crorec.hr
Mon Jul 21 21:27:43 CEST 2014

Hello,

I desperately need your help. We've been using Mailman newsletter lists
for over 4 years now and it always worked fantastic. This morning we've
moved to a different hosting / server and Mailman displays this bug:

---

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.18-1

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

--

This message pops up in administration panel when I try to access the page
where I usually confirm to send out or delete newsletters.

Can you help me? I can't send any newsletters out.

Thanks, Iva