[Mailman-Users] [Question] Where are the Moderated Messages?

GoogleErsatz googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Fri Jan 17 03:04:54 CET 2014

‎Well that explains a lot. Thanks

I am not a Pro (yet) with Mailman‎. If I could code Python I would contribute something myself. But learning C++ takes the rest of my spare time .

I hope to see a $uitool‎ of some sort in a new Version - somehow, somewhere, someday :)

Oliver

Send from a Mobile Device. Encoding Problems can happen.
  Originalnachricht