[Mailman-Users] User's emails being rejected for "content type not explicitly allowed"

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu Jan 9 06:13:16 CET 2014

I was looking at the message attached to the user's rejection email, but now that I look at the one attached to the moderator alert email, I can see that there's an html signature that appears to have been treated as a separate attachment of content-type application/unknown. What's the best way to deal with those?

Peter Shute