[Mailman-Users] Please help, big problem with members being automatically unsubscribed

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 9 01:31:33 CET 2014

On 01/08/2014 01:48 PM, Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

> It seems that the members being removed indeed have a number of bounces,
> but if I turned off bounce processing how could this be happening?

Turning off bounce processing will prevent new bounces from being
processed and disabling delivery, but members whose delivery is already
disabled by bounce will still be sent their warnings and ultimately be
unsubscribed by cron/disabled.

See the script at <http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/reset_bounce.py> for a
way to reenable delivery for all disabled by bounce members.