[Mailman-Users] Gateway Timeout Issue

Chuck Weinstock weinstock at conjelco.com
Mon Jan 6 03:23:05 CET 2014

I have three mailman mailing lists running on a new server. When I try to open the admin or admindb interface and give it my password for one of the three lists I get a Gateway Timeout instead of it actually logging in. When I do this with either of the other two mailing lists it works fine. Clearly something is amiss with the one of the lists.

I can provide more information but I am not sure what to provide.

Also, perhaps unrelated, the qrunner processes reach a maximum number of restarts and then shuts down…I have no idea how to debug this either.

Thanks for any help,

Chuck