[Mailman-Users] Mailman Admin pages repeatedly asking for password after server migration

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Sat Jan 4 14:58:35 CET 2014

Hello,

I have googled, and can't seem to find the exact answer to this question.

Cookies are enabled (I use the same browser to access the mailman admin
pages on the old server and those don't do this)...

Would someone please point me to the FAQ page for how to resolve this
(I'm sure it is easy, I just haven't been able to figure it out).

This was the last test on my checklist before I pull the trigger and do
the last rsync of the emails before changing all of the DNS pointers to
point to the new server.

Thanks

Charles