[Mailman-Users] Manually setting digest version and/or number and other questions

George Kasica gkasica at netwrx1.com
Tue Feb 11 01:29:21 CET 2014

I've got an existing list that I just moved to mailman and I'm seeing the digests start over obviously at v1 n1. Is there any way to set those values somehow so I don't end up duplicating things?

Also related to that when a user lipoma at the archive by date, thread, etc. all the mail is there. If he downloads the compressed file he's telling me it only has about 4-5 messages. Haven't had time to
Investigate that one for sure yet but was curious what the archive process is like. Is it run once a day or??

Lastly is there a way to scrub either email or user name out of the digest/archive process to prevent harvesting?

Thanks again. Sorry for the dumb questions.
George

---
George R. Kasica
Sent from my iPhone5