[Mailman-Users] Why does iOS's Safari log out the moderator web page?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Feb 5 08:30:27 CET 2014

> On 5 Feb 2014, at 10:55 am, "Mark Sapiro" <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:
>
> And have you asked Apple about it?

No, I wanted to eliminate the possibility that it's a mailman problem first.

It's a pity I don't still have access to iOS6, so I could make sure it's an iOS7 problem. Another change that occurred around the same time is that we moved the list to another server.

Can anyone tell me why the moderator page won't let me save the password in any of the iOS browser apps I've tried? None let me enter the URL and password myself, I have to wait for them to offer to save them, but none of them offer for that web page.

Peter Shute