[Mailman-Users] Mailman setting not "sticking"

Liz Zoob lizzoob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 22:15:58 CET 2014

Hi Mark,

Thanks for writing back, and thanks for the reference to the wiki.

<<Actually, this is (or should be) the first setting under "Notifications"
which is the section immediately below "Umbrella list settings" on the
admin General Options page.>>

Right--I double checked and that is indeed where it is!  Sorry for that.

<<there is likely a separate list that is the source of these reminders.>>

This is an interesting idea--I wonder if the list creator set up a test
list or something prior to the xxx_xxx and yyy_yyy lists. Unfortunately I
won't be able to verify this without his cooperation--so I hope he is
responsive when I write to him and ask!

Thanks again.

Liz