[Mailman-Users] Populating mailman lists out of AD or LDAP.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Feb 2 21:55:29 CET 2014

On 02/02/2014 12:18 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to populate a specific mailman list with users from AD (if possible) or IPA/LDAP that have a specific attribute in AD.
>
> Is this possible? I can see lots of old comments dated 2004 from googling but nothing newer so far.

Assuming you mean you want Mailman to maintain the list membership
dynamically from the database and not simply do periodic extraction of a
user list from the database to use with a tool like sync_members, there
is an LDAP member adaptor for Mailman at
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/558106>. Read the entire
comment thread to see all versions.